Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Monday, December 15, 2008

What Shall I Do?

I'm having trouble with my hosting account.Due to my limited knowledge and web designing skills,I'm having a terrible time learning,testing and also WASTING money for crap resources.I'm also tired of submitting help tickets to the online support of my web hoster.Once I got a reply,I'll be suggested to do that,do this,go here and click that..BS.
I'm afraid that I might won't be able to reach my $1000 in 14 days goal.My main plan to reach my goal is by selling my own product.Since I'm having trouble with my web hosting acc,It will be a little hard to reach $1000.And I only got 3 days left to achieve it.If you've noticed,I've not updated my earning stat for the past 2 days.I want to keep it as suspense until the 14th day.Right now I'm hoping for a miracle to happen.

Stay tuned for more updates..