Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 07 of 14:Summary

Wow..What a day for me.I made hundreds of NEW friends on TWITTER recently.I just spent 3 hours updating,sharing and learning few HOT tips on TWITTER.I'm going crazy.My friend,William Clements,an expert Internet Marketer introduced a super JV deal to me.Unfortunately I couldn't join it immediately because I'm yet to launch my own product.But next week certainly I will join it.Guess today is my lucky day.Everything went well except the B.S service from Godaddy.I was surprised today when I saw that I've earned referral fees from Amazon affiliate account.Certainly a real boost for me.Ok here's my update for today's earning.

ADSENSE INCOME: $20.30($0.00 increase)
CLICKBANK & PAYPAL:$0.00($0.00 increase)
AMAZON AFFILIATE:$3.49($3.49)
AFFILIATE MARKETING: $0.00($0.00 increase)

7 days left to earn $976.21.
I'm getting pretty "WILD" day by day doing intense IM.I just want to earn my first $1000