Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 07 of 14

Today I had trouble with my web hosting provider,Godaddy.The one word to describe their service is -B.S.
Yes,I'd certainly call their service B.S.Wondering why:

1)YES B.S Guide To Web Hosting
All their offers come with confusing titles and no direct to the point guidelines for NEWBIES.The offers will be too complicated and though to understand(especially the technical terms).I made a mistake of paying for 2 web hosting account when I only need one.All these because of Godaddy's B.S system.

2)#1 In Upsell
Have you ever heard of "upsell" in IM?Of course you'd have.Godaddy is #1 in upsell.First they confuse and make life miserable with complicated offers.You won't understand anything in your first exposure to the offers.Then they will start to give you a hint button.When you click on it hoping for some answers or solutions for the confusion caused,they'll ask you to pay extra $$$ for the solutions.What the ????

I submitted few tickets to the support team hoping to get refund for the service that I never wanted in the 1st place.All these B.S system are pissing me off.NEWBIES, stay aware and be alert.Get educated and listen to other experts before you start out with anything.