Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pay Pal vs Clickbank

Recently as I was paying a visit to 7dollarsecrets.com to get some quick copywriting tips,I saw that Don(the author) has shifted his payment processor from PAYPAL to Clickbank.I'm wondering why because Clickbank charges more service charge and pay you less after deducting it's fees.Is it really worthy to use Clickbank to market small and mini report that sell for less than $10?I was skeptical too in the beginning.But after much though and consideration,my choice would be PAYPAL.

Here's Why;
1)Cheaper Processing Fee
2)There's No Dormant Fee(the charges that Clickbank charges you if you got no sales for more than a certain period of time)
3)FREE To Register A Merchant Account (Clickbank charges you $50)
4)Best Bet To Sell Small Reports(Less than $10)

That's a quick tip there.Stay tuned for more updates..