Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 07 of 14:Update 2

Like I said before,if we didn't write down our plans for the day,we'll be lost and unfocused.That's why I'm going to write mine,

1)Finish My Sales Letter
Yes,my sales letter for the mini report is 25% complete.I've to admit that I was not that serious to complete it as fast as I can before this, but time is running out for me and I've to make it 100% by tonight.

2)Set Up My Website
Right after finishing my sales letter,I'm going to set up and register a new domain for my mini report.Hope the Godaddy B.S. problem will be solved by tonight.

3)Get 1 Last Testimony
Yes,I'm going to get 1 last testimony for my mini report from my friend.I'm going to put the testimony on my sales page.

4)Start Selling By Mid Night
My aim is to start selling my mini report by mid night/tomorrow.So after midnight I'll announce to the world about it.

5)Apply Traffic Generating Techniques
I'm going to apply as many traffic generating techniques to drive traffic to my new site.I'll prepare my best promotion campaigns and start spreading to the world.Newsgroup,Article,Forum,Video,Blog,& Twitter are my main target.