Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Im Afraid..

Yes,I'm afraid that I might fail to achieve my goal.Only one day left to achieve my goal of $1000 in 14 days.And I'm nowhere to reach that amount.Yes it's true.I thought that I can set up a website and sell my mini report easily.But it didn't turn up well.I'm helpless with the domain and hosting that I've purchased from Godaddy.It's making life miserable for me.All I wanted is to help others to make money as well as earn some decent income for me.Yes the mini report that I created,"5 TRIGGERS:QUICKFIRE TRICKS OF INSTANT PERSUASION" is really a powerful persuasion tactics to anyone can use to make money.With my knowledge that I learned from NLP,psychology, and sociology,I've really created a great resource for marketers to profit from their business.But fate is not favouring me at all.Guess have to wait for few days until I got my problem solved.Anyway,as promised I'll reveal what I've earned for the past 14 days tomorrow.Anyway I still got 1 day left,hoping for a miracle to happen now...