Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 02 of 14:Update 3

Just came back from "dreamland" a while ago.My income has not increased much.In fact it's zero %.Anyhow I did learned few valuable things today:

1)How To Get Fast Web Traffic
I went to TWEEKLE and searched for hundreds of Internet Marketers and followed them.After a while,I started updating my TWITTLE and got traffic for my blog from others who followed me.What a great day for me.

2)Be Careful With What You Write
I wrote a thread titled "Dirty Selling Trick" at WARRIORFORUM.A lot of other Internet Marketers criticized and commented on the article saying that it's unethical.I wonder why are these dumb ass not thinking out of the box.The technique was a good selling technique that most salespeople would love to hear.I even suggested that the technique may not be useful in Internet Marketing.But these dumb ass think differently...
\
3)Had Fun With TWITTER
Yes.It's much fun than social networking sites such as myspace,facebook and friendster.I followed hundreds of Internet Marketers to get updated about the industry.

4)Just be patient
I got few dumb ass troubling me with their stupid comments at WARRIORFORUM.Although it pissed me off,I just keep my mouth shut without arguing much with them.I got better things to do.

What a day for me...