Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 02 of 14:Update

I got so excited getting involved in forum marketing that I totally forgot about my goals here.Anyway it was Fun helping others by exchanging my views and tips to other needy members.Know what?I didn't sleep the whole night. Again I tell you.Forum marketing was so fun that I lost track of my time.
Ok back to my goals.
I realised and learned few things today;

1)I don't need to be an expert to share my expertise
Seeing all the forum members both new and seniors exchanging views,gave me the confidence boost to try and venture out in anything bravely.

2)I was afraid that my "baby" wouldn't be accepted by the public
I was wrong. There are hundreds OF marketers out there who could learn few NEW things via my "baby".

3)I only need confidence and bravery to succeed
I was skeptical and lack of confidence initially, but after seeing a girl who dared to dream big by stating that she will make "$10k In 7 Days", I started to believe in myself.

What a lesson for me...