Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 07 of 14:Update

For the past 7 days,I've learned NEW web traffic secrets.Although most of the sources suggested "article marketing" to drive traffic for my website,I've learned other quick traffic generating tips;

1)TWITTER
Twitter is growing day by day.It's population is getting bigger.It's very simple and it works just like Myspace or Facebook.

2)Yahoo Newsgroup
My first blog that I created about 1 year ago generated about 1000 visitors in a week.I joined few YAHOO groups related to my niche and start providing HOT tips and NEWS.I used the tactic again to generate some traffic to this blog.

3)Forum
Forum is so fun and powerful that I've been visiting few IM forums to get updated and also share my expertise.This tactic has been generating steady traffic to my blog.

4)Video Marketing
This is not NEW for me.I've submitted few videos in Youtube to drive in some traffic to my blog.It's working.

These are the fastest ways to get quick and steady traffic.Although there are other methods,I found the tips above to be more effective.