Custom Search

Special Christmas Gift

Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 05 of 14

Well today I'm going to do few things;

1)Write Down Today's Plans
Yes,for the past 3-4 days,I found out that if I didn't write down my plans and what I'm going to everyday,I'll be lost and unfocused.There won't be any driving force to motivate or push me to the maximum.

2)Imagine & Feel That I've Already Achieved My Goals
One of the key to achieve your goals and dreams, is to feel like you've already achieved it and enjoy the good feelings that it generate.If you've watched "The Secret" you'd understand what I'm telling

3)Proof Read My Mini Report
2 days ago,2 of my newly found friends volunteered to review my mini report.The review was positive,but both my friends suggested that there are few grammatical errors in the mini report.So this is what I'm going to do.I'm going to call and ask few of my expert English speaking friends to proof read my mini report.Once edited,I'll start writing my sales page for the mini report.